Sunday, December 10, 2006

Spreading the word

This is my second blog.
As far as I know my wife, my sister who lives in Wisconsin, my folks, because they happen to be staying at my sister's, and possibly my niece and nephew and there husband and girlfriend, respectively, are the only people who have seen my first post. I don't really get how people see this unless I actually tell them, but then, that's how I advertise for my business; word of mouth.
So in that way, we who read my blog and spread the word of it by mouth, are a little like God.
We are speaking my blog into existence.
Speaking it to other people spreads the community of my blog. If you consider the degrees of separation angle, there is no telling, or limit, to who will be looking at my blog or where in the world the screen they will be looking at it on is physically located. This offers interesting implication for the "Great Commission" given through time and persistence, due to the nature of the Internet, my blog will go to the ends of the earth. I warned you I was not denying the ego.

No comments: