Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moooorning

Blza bla bla. Write Write Write. Putting things down in the morning. I'm in that one eye open stage. It's my right eye that's not cooperating, so that must mean the left side of me refuses to wake up, not that I'm making a political statement. The right side of me would like to jump to conclusions, make some broad sweeping generalization to which the left could reply in kind thus polarizing my statehood.

Coffee is doing it's thing, seeping through my veins, kick starting the old transmission. It is seeping other places but I won't go there. It is morning after all.

What else?

What else for this morning? In the above I wanted to say something grossly politically incorrect. Suffice it to say, I hate political correctness. I could say Christians are very narrow, but even though some of them are, some of my best friends are Christian, well all of them, It would only be a politically incorrect statement if I substituted some other belief system, ethnicticity, or race as, as far as I can determine, it is not politically incorrect to disparage Christians, though, if your running for some office, it could cost you some votes,

No comments: