Friday, January 12, 2007

Morning

It's morning. 5:21. As always when I first sit in front of the keyboard, there is fear what I put down will suck, not to mention be misspelled. Oh I know there is spell check but technology has not yet caught up with caliber of my inability to spell. At best spell check provides me with a false sense of security.

I don't know what I'd do with out coffee. It's almost the poor man's Holy Spirit. It is my helper. It gives me the strength to get up in the morning. It prys open my lids and says wake up. I've long since referred to coffee as liquid ambition. This bit about coffee is what I cal a half joke. It's a joke, but there's enough truth in it to scare me.

Ta

3 comments:

Bob Carder said...

Cool dude! I'm not the writer you are nor wordsmith. So I use the spell check and fear my butchering up the rest of the stuff (grammer etc.)

Unknown said...

Hi Bob, thanks for migrating over.

Unknown said...

PS. I flunked english all through highschool