Wednesday, January 31, 2007

words to the wise

Coffee makes the world go round
world go round, world go round.
Coffee make the world go round
so early in the morning.

As president I promise to all efforts, take all reasonable action, ruling out nothing, so let mister Chavez take a word to the wise, vital to the American economy and well being, my administration will brook no interference with our allies in the production and export of coffee.

A further word to the wise. Political office in not a place where one dabbles. Higher office even more so. If one wishes to be taken seriously one should concentrate ones efforts and not squander ones energy nor the good will of the American people by spreading oneself to thin. If I may be so bold to offer a word of knowledge. Mister Borat Obama, movies or a higher calling and leave the documentaries to mister Gore.

Courage... Wait, that's no good.
Peace. No, that makes me sound like a hippie.
God bless. Too offensive.
Whatever.

4 comments:

mrs metaphor said...

Mrs Metaphor solidly endorses the candidacy of Mr Lipuma of the WAMP party for the 2008 presidential campaign.

pumakopp said...

HEY MIKE
I want more>>>>>>

C. L. Kopp said...

Well as i was looking it seems you do not have a Secretary of Defense....

I would like to announce my availability to fill that seat.
Probably not competently but hey... at least it would follow the current precedent.

On one condition...my plans is to train ex-lab monkeys in kung FU, Weapons Tactics and Demolition...

It can't be worse than some of the current plans or lack there of!


But i will only vote for you if you do not appoint me.

pumakopp said...

Since we are announcing--I would like to petition for health and human services. Having navigated through the maze of hospitals, denials, insurance and drugs(sometimes successfully), I am at least qualified enough to know that there has got to be something better!