Friday, January 26, 2007

My Platform - No BS

Now that my candidacy is underway, I should probably come up with some kind of platform, something populist, a chicken in every pot, that sort of thing, something to really real the rubes in. I'll throw in some righteous indignation, how dare they bla bla bla without the consent of the people, with a bunch of no mores. You know, no more quagmire in Iraq, or no more talk of abandoning the good people of Iraq. No more fee lunch for the fat cats. No more missed lunches for the school kiddies. It doesn't matter. Just something I can be indignant about.

I'm going to need to come off as moral. Given my past misadventures. I'm kind of stuck with claiming I'm more honest than the rest. While others parade their spic and span past, I I tell you the truth. I did do drugs in my youth. Let others put the best possible spin one the ivy league past. I'm going to tell you the truth. I'm going to talk straight like every hard working man and women knows how to do. I ain't got time for BS. There we go. A little brain storming goes a long way. It's simple, to the point, connects with the general fed upness the people have with politicians and the political process. No BS. That's my platform. After all. Like I said. I'm a born again. Would I lie to you?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Can I run as your VP?

Unknown said...

Shure, I need something to get the chick vote.