Friday, January 19, 2007

morning words

"Hi," he said, squinting at the screen. Hunched over the keyboard, he leaned on one elbow and adjusted his backside in his ergonomic chair. The chair is grey, with black plastic arms and a tall back with lumbar support. The only time he feels the lumbar support on his terminally aching back is when he stops typing and leans back to sip the ever present coffee.

I received in the mail three books and a ten CD series on Romans by N T Wright, the Bishop of Durham. I've started the first CD. I'll listen to them on this cheep elliptical workout machine. I bought the floor model from Sharper Image for about a hundred and thirty dollars. Me and my wife Jackie love it. I'm really excited about listening to the series.

I'm also excited because we've just been approved for a re-fi for money to finish fixing our house. Some day I'll tell you about the house odyssey.

God is good. With the re-fi, our bills are going to go down two hundred bucks.

Later

No comments: