Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Taking the higher ground

It seems in the spirit of no bull a correction must be made regarding a statement attributed to myself. It was reported my running mate graduated from some Podunk college somewhere. We regret any injury this misleading statement may have caused. Karen actually graduated from some Podunk bible college.

Also, it was reported some drunk guy claimed my running mate bore a resemblance to a certain other politician, while I hold no malice toward this other person and do in fact consider her to be a credit to her gender, I find the comparison to be grossly inaccurate and unfair to my esteemed and much better looking colleague. Why my colleague was hanging out with a drunk guy I will leave to some spurious media hack to ferret out should he or she deem such slander worthy of print.

Speaking of said media, while I'm sure they would be delighted should I engage in the usual level of mud slinging common to the modern day political campaign, I have chosen to take the higher ground and I will be making no comment concerning the ties to terror mister Borat Obama may or may not have had in his youth.

Good day.

No comments: