Thursday, January 25, 2007

Puma for President

whatever, it's morning. I barley have any eyes open. One of these days my wife is going to find me face forward into the keyboard.

Wow, the Democrats are certainly feeling their oats. You'd think they think everybody forgot they were politicians and suddenly acquired integrity. Can you guess what I think about politicians in general? I suppose there's some good ones out there. With the odds you'd think there would be at least one.

Yes, yes, I am bitter and totally disillusioned as far as politics goes. I mean it won't be long before the media starts trying to guess if a given candidate is saying what he or she actually thinks, or if it's political rhetoric. I mean I'm really tired of it. What's it cost now to run for president? It's hundreds of millions anyway. And then you have all the pacs or whatever committees, like the swift boat guys and other "unofficial" hired thugs and spin doctors.

In fact I'm so tired of it, sometimes I think I ought to run for president. How about it? I here by announce my candidacy for the president of the United States. I promise not to spend one thin dime towards the goal, thus I will not be beholding to anybody. I promise to be up front about my former drug use, income tax laxes, somewhat complicated discharge from the military, my Jack Daniels winter and season of left wing survivalism (don't worry I got rid of all my guns, ammo, and freeze dried foods), and my present born again status.

What do you say? Puma for President.

No comments: