Thursday, January 18, 2007

Very AM

Don't expect me to come up with new titles every time. I mean give me a break, I'm still half asleep. If it wasn't for spell check you wouldn't be able to read half of this. Okay, I'm exaggerating, but you get my drift.

It is also a good thing you do not experience the time it actually takes me to write this. You don't experience the yawns between words, the momentary brain glitches during which I look at the screen like I don't know what it is. The sips from the caffeinated elixir of life. No to you it's just all this smooth easy flow of sublime wisdom, expounding eloquently so you can sit back in your easy chair soaking it up like a sponge, drinking you Starbucks Latte, while us poor working shulbs get up God knows when getting on a three stupid buss to get to our underpaid meinial jobs. Do you remember that bit where Belushi goes into a rant.

Actually I drive a nifty red F150 pickup and my wife drives an Nissan Extera. Talk about political incorrectness. All you SUV, gas guzzling, earth wasting republicans know who you are.

Finally, my big F150 has the 5.4 engine in it. Take that you pansy tree huggers.

Finally, finally. Let's hope no one comes and fire-bombs our vehicles now. Certainly a very ecologically friendly act. Not! Not to mention it would put me out of work, which only a republican is allowed to do and I've said nothing about pluralism so all you neo-Nazi whack jobs, stay away from my truck.

No comments: