Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Morning Again

No matter what, they always come, another day to get up and work. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just not awake yet and it is a rare thing that I feel I've got enough sleep, hence the scary truth of coffee. Cafe Americano, I believe. Two shot of espresso with water. We've got a machine. I push buttons set a dial and it grinds the beans pushes water through an dispenses coffee. It's the perfect caffeine delivery system. Except it's developed a leak. It pees all over itself every time I make a cup.

It's also become winter again, for those of you who aren't in Chicago. Two cold is better than too hot though. I discovered this framing houses in Houston in the early eighties. You can always put more clothes on. You can only take so many off. I did have a great tan though, Well, almost great. Work boots, you know. Fish belly white from the ankles down.

Ta

No comments: