Sunday, February 14, 2010

No Deposit, No Return

Jackie, please keep being my valentine? I know I'm no prise, but an ornery old , broken down cuss, especially now that I had a stroke, no guarantee for the future at least in this life, with a foot that flops, and the stroke playing with my emotions, so I'm liable to fly off the handle even more than before, spinning who knows where. I know it's got to be hard on you living with someone with quirks on top of quirks. It would be hard without MS, and feet that let you have a full nights sleep.

I'm sorry I don't know the answers to all your questions, even the simple ones like how are you. I've never been good at answering that, considering all the unknown variables. I don't know how I'll be the next minute let alone the next day or year. I take time to make up my mind about every thing, When you ask me how I like thing I consider the question, I pause and look and see what's there. Sometimes there is an answer. Most times more questions. My brain starts chasing them down whatever rabbit trail their running on.

Not all questions are like that. Some I know the answer to without thinking, like do I like pasta, if I know where God calling me am I willing to go, do I love to write, is my life better with you than without you. These thing I don't have to think about. These things I know.

No comments: