Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well well well, It's Wednesday. It's been a month. Seems a lot longer.

It's hard to starting after so long a hiatus. It's been years. I almost don't remember what it feels like. It would be different if I was going to write something small, but it's the write for the next six month, or from now on that I find daunting. That's a lot of writing, a lot to say. Maybe I'll try one of my old writing exercises.

Soap castle nitroglycerin aim toothpaste whiplash, soldier fan;tan blemish saddle clock backslide needle focsul camera filter slip float pierce camshaft fleece anchor Watusi cloak libertine antsy majorette flimsy lubricate humus sojourn click liquor fox bed sight list tingle plod airport fizzle lambaste action hint speed flap lantern military hum fickle bliss bobber silkscreen ampule tick slot baggage industry hammer antidote

Well, I got a nice image of a fishing bobber going down, that quick little jerk sending out ripples. It was two bites, one right after the other, the second set of ripples riding over the other. If I back track follow the line out of the water and back to the pole, I come to the hand holding it I go up the arm and the fisherman n is turning to the other person it the boat. "I'm getting a bite." he says. Then the bobber really goes down and he jerks the pole and says this time, "I got 'im," and he begins to work the real. keeping a strain on the hook. Then the tip of the rod gives way and he knows he lost the fish. "Shit, Through me another beer,"

No comments: